Our offices are reopening to visitors on June 1
With the COVID-19 vaccine rollout well underway and the Commonwealth of MA updating guidelines, we are pleased to announce that our Bolton, Groton, Harvard, Hudson, Marlborough and Medway offices will be open to visitors starting Tuesday, June 1. Our Mendon office, however, remains closed at this time. Click here for location details and office hours.
Remote options can be more efficient
We remain committed to the health and safety of our clients, team and visitors. While vaccinations have improved the COVID situation, there are still risks, which makes limiting in-office visits prudent. We encourage you to consider continuing phone, email and other methods you’ve utilized over the last 14 months to handle routine insurance needs.
If your needs require an in-person visit or consultation, we recommend that you call us at 800-222-8711 before visiting as there may be a more efficient way of assisting you. Your time is valuable. We want to make working with us as easy as possible.
- Payments – Murphy Insurance will continue the practice of no longer accepting cash payments at our offices effective June 1, 2021. This was a difficult decision that is necessary for security reasons; however, with us not being able to accept cash payments for the past year due to our offices not being open to visitors, we’ve been able to work with customers to find other alternatives. Mailing a check, online banking/bill payment services, EFT, carrier website or other carrier provided options are the most efficient way to make payments. Let us know if you need assistance.
- Quote requests, coverage updates, completing documents, and claims – All these needs and more can be handled by phone or email communication from the convenience of your home or office.
- Registry (RMV) Services – Call ahead. We can often reduce your wait time by preparing paperwork in advance.
Office Safety Measures
- Masks - Out of an abundance of caution we will continue to require masks at this time as vaccine rollout continues. We will continue to monitor the situation and revise our precautions when appropriate. Thanks in advance on behalf of our team and customers.
- Practice social distancing
- Limit visitors to only individuals necessary to conduct business - Ideally, only one person per family unless otherwise required.
- Hygiene - Hand sanitizer is available. We routinely disinfect surfaces in high-touch or common areas.
Thank you for choosing Murphy Insurance Agency. We appreciating having you as a client. Please contact us with any questions or for more information. Please be well and be safe!
Michael D. Murphy and Dennis F. Murphy III