more ways to save on auto insurance
For certain qualifying groups, employers and organizations, an insurance company can obtain permission from the Division of Insurance to provide a special "group discount" to qualifying group members.
While group discounts can save you money, there are many other options available with competitive pricing. Because we work with many different insurance companies, our trusted associates will consider a variety of options based on your unique situation. Sometimes a better solution is available even without using a group discount.
Do you belong to one of these groups?
This is a listing of group programs that qualify for auto insurance group discounts. If you are affiliated with one of these groups be sure to let us know.
- Acton Education Association
- Berlin-Boylston Regional School District
- Boston College Alumni Association
- Boston University Law Alumni Association
- Certified Public Accountants
- Clarke School for the Deaf
- Concord Mass Chamber of Commerce
- Curry College
- Garber Travel Services, Inc.
- I C Federal Credit Union
- Hudson Educators Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Coalition of Police
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Medford Teachers Association
- Milford Teachers Association
- New England Newspapers dba The Berkshire Eagle
- Professional Fire Fighters of Massachusetts
- Quincy Yacht Club
- Reading Educators
- Safe Roads Alliance (In Control Advanced Driving Training Program)
- St. Anselm College Alumni Association
- State Police Association of Massachusetts
- The Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston
- Town of Chelmsford Municipal Employees
- Town of Natick
- Union 66