we’re here when and where you need us
Filing an insurance claim for personal or business reasons means that you're in a difficult spot. We’re here to be your advocate and provide support during a stressful situation. Our Help Desk Claims Team will help you file your claim so that you won’t have to go it alone. Also, we have bilingual associates, who speak Portuguese and Spanish, which may be helpful.
Click here to report an auto, property or general liability claim online
in a claims emergency...call our 24-hours hotline
Some claim situations require immediate attention. So, we have a 24-hours emergency claims hot line to reach us any time of day or night. Simply call any office or 800 222 8711 and our automated phone system will connect you to our Claims Hotline.
When to call the emergency hotline
Call us immediately if you have a personal or business claim involving:
- Accident involving serious bodily injury or death
- Fire – a structural fire involving your home or business
- Serious water damage– burst pipes or sewer backup
- Significant structural damage – damage caused by wind, falling debris or other situation
what happens after I submit my claim?
Once a Murphy Insurance client support associate receives your claim report:
- We review it and call you if we have any questions.
- We submit your claim to your insurance company.
- A claims adjuster from your insurance company will contact you directly to go over your claim. In some cases, the insurance company may request that you submit additional information, but generally the online form is sufficient.
- In many instances, your claim will be resolved through your discussions with the insurance company representative.
- If while working with the insurance company on your claim, you have any questions or service issues, please get in touch with a Murphy Insurance client support associate for further assistance. We want to make sure your claim is handled fairly.
learn more about our claims services: