What kind of toys can I donate?
- preferably around the $10 or above price range
- books are also needed (children receive 2 toys each and 3 books count as ONE gift!)
- homemade toys are also accepted
What kinds of toys are NOT allowed?
- used toys
- toys that look like realistic weapons
- toys with candy or food
- toys with chemicals (i.e., experimental labs, acid, crystal projects, etc.)
What ages of children are eligible
to receive toys?
- ages 0 up to 12 years
- gifts for ages 0-2 are in great need
Can I make a monetary donation?
You can make a monetary donation directly to the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation on their website.
Make a Donation