800 222 8711 Contact Us Pay My Bill Submit a Claim Client Portal
Search magnifying glass icon


service or care to others' property

If your business involves the service, repair or storage of other people’s property, you need Bailee insurance protection in the event that it is lost or damaged while in your care. This coverage provides comprehensive protection in most situations even if the property is away from your facility or is stolen. Another option is “personal property of others” coverage; however, it has more limitations and may not be the best choice depending on your line of business. Typically this type of protection is purchased by auto mechanics, computer technicians, dry cleaners, jewelers, veterinarians, etc.

Contact us for more information about this coverage.