Murphy Insurance Agency is a collection point for Toys for Tots. Donations should be dropped off any any Murphy Insurance location after Thanksgiving and prior to December 13 to ensure time for distribution by the Marines to families who need assistance.
What kind of toys can I donate?
- preferably around the $10 or above price range
- books are also needed (children receive 2 toys each and 3 books count as ONE gift!)
- homemade toys are also accepted
What kinds of toys are NOT allowed?
- used toys
- toys with military theme
- toys with candy
- toys related to weapons, law enforcement or military
- toys with chemicals (i.e., experimental labs, acid, crystal projects, etc.)
What ages of children are eligible
to receive toys?
- ages 0 up to 12 years
- gifts for ages 0-2 are in great need
Can I donate something other than toys?
You can donate cash or checks made payable to:
Marine Toys for Tots Foundation
Checks can be dropped off at any location or mailed to:
Attn: Toys for Tots Drive
Murphy Insurance Agency
50 Main Street
Hudson, MA 01749