Not signed up yet? Click here to register for your secure mailbox
NOTE: Mailboxes are locked after 5 unsuccessful login attempts. If you have difficulty, please use the 'Forgot Password' link to reset your password before using all 5 attempts. Once a mailbox is locked, the 'Forgot Password'' tool does not function, and you must contact us to manually reset your mailbox.
why secure email
Murphy Insurance takes seriously the importance of protecting your information. When it comes to communicating with you by email, we utilize specialized technology to identify emails initiated by us that contain personal information as defined by Massachusetts Standards for the Protection of Personal Information of Residents Law (MA 201 CMR 17) and HIPPA.
how it works
Emails being sent to you are scanned for regulated information. If an email contains such information, it is transmitted to your own Murphy Insurance secure mailbox that is password protected and encrypted. You will receive a notice through your regular email provider that you have secure mail from Murphy Insurance. You can then login to your personal secure mailbox to review and respond to any messages.
using secure email
You can use your Secure Mailbox to transmit information to us securely rather than through your regular email provider. Some important things to note:
- Login to your mailbox by (1) clicking View Message when you receive a secure email notification or (2) using the secure email link at the upper right of the dfmurphy.com homepage.
- You can only send, reply to or forward messages to a dfmurphy.com address.
- Emails sent to you or from you are stored for only 60 days.
- For long-term storage, save secure email and any attachments to your computer.
- Mailboxes are disabled after 5 unsuccessful login attempts. If this happens, contact us to reset your mailbox.
- Mailboxes inactive for 90 days are deactivated. If this happens, simply sign up again.