It takes some of the worries out of planning your big day!
You’ve heard the horror stories of “wedding disasters” and may even know some people they happened to. The bride's dress gets lost or damaged, severe weather forces a postponement or a vendor goes out of business. Unfortunately, these things can happen. The concern is normal considering the average investment in a U.S. wedding is $27,000*.
Get an instant quote, click below:
The good news is you can take some of the pressure off with wedding insurance to help you protect your investment against the unexpected. Some of the ways wedding insurance can help reduce worry and provide protection:
- The bride’s gown or groom’s tux is lost or damaged.
- A vendor suddenly becomes unavailable, goes out of business or doesn’t show.
- The wedding ring(s) are lost or damaged.
- Severe weather like a hurricane or blizzard forces postponement of your wedding.
- Sudden illness of the bride, groom or their parents makes it necessary to postpone.
- Shutdown of commercial transportation prevents the bride, groom or their parents from arriving.
- Your wedding gifts get damaged due to an accident.
- Your photos get ruined.
- A groom or bride in the armed forces unexpectedly has his/her leave revoked or is called to duty.
- You need additional protection in case a guest is injured or causes damage at the wedding location.
- Contact a Murphy Insurance associate to learn more about how we can help protect you financially as you plan and enjoy one of the most important days of your life.
*Condé Nast Bridal Media - American Wedding Study, 2006
NOTE: This information is only a general description of the available coverages and is not a statement of contract. All coverages are subject to all policy provisions and applicable endorsements. Some coverage may be subject to individual insureds meeting underwriting qualifications and to availability within a state. For further information contact a Murphy Insurance Agency Associate.