Not signed up yet? Click here to register for your secure mailbox
about secure mail
Why secure mail
Murphy Insurance takes seriously the importance of protecting your information. When it comes to communicating with you by email, we utilize specialized technology to identify emails initiated by us that contain personal information as defined by Massachusetts Standards for the Protection of Personal Information of Residents Law (MA 201 CMR 17) and HIPPA.
How it works
Emails being sent to you are scanned for regulated information. If an email contains such information, it is transmitted to your own Murphy Insurance secure mailbox that is password protected and encrypted. You will receive a notice through your regular email provider that you have secure mail from Murphy Insurance. You can then login to your personal secure mailbox to review and respond to any messages.
Sending email to us
You can use your Murphy Insurance mailbox to transmit information to us securely rather than though your regular email provider.
- emails sent to you or from you are stored for 60 days
- secure emails can only send, reply or forward to a dfmurphy.com email address
- secure mail or any attachments to your computer for storage
- accounts are disabled after 5 unsuccessful login attempts.
- mailboxes inactive for 18 months are deactivated. If your mailbox is deactivated, simply sign up again.