more ways to save on auto insurance
For certain qualifying groups, employers and organizations, an insurance company can obtain permission from the Massachusetts Division of Insurance to provide a special "group discount" to qualifying group members.
Keep in mind that group discounts can save you money; however, there might be a better option even without using a group discount. Our trusted associates are always looking to provide you with the best value, which may or may not involve a group discount. But, to ensure we consider all money saving options, please let us know if you are eligiblie for a group discount.
do you belong to one of these groups?
This is a listing of group programs that qualify for auto insurance group discounts. If you are affiliated with one of these groups be sure to let us know.
- Acton Education Association - Member
- Berlin/Boylston Regional School District - Member
- Boston University Law Alumni Association - Member
- Certified Public Accountant - Member
- Clarke Schools for Hearing and Speech - Employee
- Concord Chamber of Commerce - Member
- Curry College - Employee
- Digital Credit Union - Member
- Garber Travel Service - Employee
- Hudson Education Association - Member
- IC Federal Credit Union - Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association - Member
- Massachusetts Medical Society - Member
- Milford Teachers Association - Member
- Professional Fire Fighters of Massachusetts - Member
- Reading Educators - Member
- Safe Roads Alliance (In Control Advanced Driver Training) - Member
- Safety Insurance Company - Employee
- St. Anselm College Alumni Association - Member
- State Police Association of Massachusetts - Member
- Town of Natick - Employee